The way, the people connect today – it’s all about social media. You will see hundreds of thousands of people sitting over different social networks, performing various tasks like making new friends, discussing, chatting and lots more. With all this, you might wonder on where your business or brand stands? The answer lies the same way, you will be requiring a social X-factor so that you can engage more visitors to your blog. In this article, I have showcased the best WordPress plugins which helps you increase your social engage count.
nRelate Related Content
- The best way to display related content: Thumbnails or Text, on all your pages.
- The best way to display related content from your site, and/or your blogroll.
- nrelate’s style gallery allows you to customize the look of our plugin by choosing one of our set styles, or designing your own.
- Advertising is also possible with the plugin.
- Display all popular social sharing buttons with count, such as Twitter, Buffer, Facebook Share, Facebook Like, Digg, LinkedIn, Google +1, Reddit, dZone, TweetMeme, Topsy, Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, Sphinn, Designbump, WebBlend, BlogEngage, Serpd, Pinterest, Pocket and Tumblr.
- Facebook Like (Iframe or XFBML), support thumbnail generation, multiple languages, show faces and send button.
- Great customization options. Choose a floating bar like here: http://blog.bufferapp.com or sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post.
- Lazy loading to increase website performance.
- Left or right scrolling effect like Mashable.com.
- Support in excerpt mode.
- Support for email and print services.
- Nearly any button out there you can think of.
- Themes (fully themable, you can easily create your own theme)
- You can customize the order of the icons (each theme has its own order)
- Add your own social networks
- Widget mode
- Supports shortcodes
- You can also output number of Twitter followers and Facebook page likes
- Fully customize your HTML output
Facebook Like Box Widget
- See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too
- Read recent posts from the Page
- Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page
- Actions: Add a Twitter “Follow” button easily.
- Actions: Add a Twitter “Like” button the easiest way.
- Display: This plugin allows you to choose the button position – top, bottom.
- Display: Use a standard button with the number of followers or replace it with some custom image.
- Form Builder
- Form Fields
- Conditional Logic
- Order Forms
- Entry Management
- Styles & Layout
- WordPress Integration
All In One SEO
- Google Analytics support
- Support for Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Nonce Security
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
- This plugin lets you place a Facebook Subscribe Box on your WordPress blog as a widget.
- You can also choose to show faces, faces will then be shown when using the standard button style.
- It is also possible to choose between the light and a dark color scheme.
- To add a simple and easy to use Facebook Recommendations Bar functionality with admin options.
- The Facebook Recommendations Bar will pop up in the bottom right (or left) side of the page and will show a related articles as well as a like button for the current page.