A website is a key ingredient which defines the things at large about your work or personal establishments. Well to have that key ingredient favourable in your position, it is uttermost required to have the “must” WordPress plugins on board. This is for what, we had prepared the list. Here in this article, we have collected the “must” WordPress plugins for you which you definitely wants for your website.
Advanced Custom Fields
- Visually create your Fields
- Select from multiple input types (text, textarea, wysiwyg, image, file, page link, post object, relationship, select, checkbox, radio buttons, date picker, true / false, repeater, flexible content, gallery and more to come!)
- Assign your fields to multiple edit pages (via custom location rules)
- Easily load data through a simple and friendly API
- Uses the native WordPress custom post type for ease of use and fast processing
- Uses the native WordPress metadata for ease of use and fast processing
WYSIWYG Visual HTML Editor
- INline HTML Editor CKEditor
- 600+ Google fonts. Drag and drop images.
- Drag and drop text.
- Drag and drop videos.
- Drag and drop embeds.
- All Editor Items Click And Move.
- Load WordPress template inline editing.
- Load Personal templates for inline editing.
- Graphical user interface
- Auto backup.
- Inline editing.
- Get HTML
- Margin settings.
- Page background color
- Duplicate styles.
- Adjust Margin Width
- Content Editable
- HTML Source
- Mini HTML Editor
- Full HTML Editor
- Custom menu options
- Access to 120 social channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Like, +1, Email and more).
- The ShareThis widget is a quick and easy sharing solution for your site to keep your audience engaged in your content and increase traffic to your site.
- You can also customize your widget for seamless integration to your site.
- You have the option to use small or large buttons, add counters and place the widget in a clear location for your users to share.
Drag & Drop Featured Image
- Drag & Drop Featured Image is a plugin made to save you time when setting a featured image.
- It replaces the default “Set featured image” metabox with a new one containing a Plupload drop area just like the one found in the media uploader.
- It will compress all sizes just as the regular upload method would and it also respects any custom image sizes.
- Edit Flow empowers you to collaborate with your editorial team inside WordPress.
- Calendar – A convenient month-by-month look at your content.
- Custom Statuses – Define the key stages to your workflow.
- Editorial Comments – Threaded commenting in the admin for private discussion between writers and editors.
- Editorial Metadata – Keep track of the important details.
- Notifications – Receive timely updates on the content you’re following.
- Story Budget – View your upcoming content budget.
- User Groups – Keep your users organized by department or function.
- Form Builder
- Form Fields
- Conditional Logic
- Order Forms
- Entry Management
- Styles & Layout
- WordPress Integration
WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Write better content with WordPress SEO
- Page Analysis
- Technical WordPress Search Engine Optimization
- Meta & Link Elements
- XML Sitemaps
- RSS Optimization
- Edit your .htaccess and robots.txt file
- Social Integration
- Multi-Site Compatible
- Import & Export functionality
- Import functionality for other WordPress SEO plugins
- WordPress SEO Plugin in your Language
- View server configuration settings and recommendations.
- View site size and database size (with and without exclusions).
- View files transfer status and statistics.
- Verify file permissions.
- Graphical interactive directory size map.
- View database tables, status, and sizes.
- MORE AWESOME STUFF
- Email notifications
- Backup number and size limits
- Directory and database table exclusions
- View and copy backups stored on remote destinations
- RepairBuddy BETA script for repairing a broken site
- Easily create, change and duplicate website’s pages
- Remove template pages with ease
- Fully change the layout’s structure
- Display and hide website’s blocks on different devices
- Quickly manage content right on your WordPress site
- Change, move and add content blocks only with few clicks
- Edit blocks with website’s data and view the changes at once
- Manage media with ease
- Edit new widgets, posts and pages
- Make your website responsive and adaptive
- Follow Me widget – place widgets on your site with links to your social networks to get more followers.
- Configure multiple share icons for some of the most popular sharing services like Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon, Reddit, Google+ and Pinterest! More coming soon!
- Easily order your icons, customize their icons’ appearance
- Control which post types your Flare appears on
- Display your Flare at the top, bottom, left or right sides of your post content
- Flare displayed on the left and right of your post follow your visitors down the page as they scroll and conveniently hide when not needed